[Xtreme] XTREME AWARDS

Ben Shaw ben-the-bear at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 22 22:56:56 BST 2009

Hello all
As you may know that at the end of the year Xtreme radio has an award ceremony.

Currently at the moment majority of the execs are busy with exams so I thought I would help organise the awards. I am aware that it is a stressful time at the moment but I would greatly appreciate your feed back.

It is going to be held at the Dragon hotel on Kings Way on 4th June 7.30pm
Ticket £12 includes buffet and a live band.

It is going to be a black and white masquerade ball so get your masks ready.

It would be better to get your tickets soon than later.

It will be the last Xtreme social of the year and as you know many of the execs are third years and will be leaving Swansea so we got to make it a good social.

If you want a ticket either call/text me on 07957351729 or email 438683 at swan.ac.uk
Or you could talk to Ben Shaw or Tom Upton

Thank you for your time
Laura xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx