[All-societies] Give it a Go Week!!

rosie hunnam societies at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Jan 13 11:42:05 GMT 2012

This is your LAST REMINDER for Give it a Go Week! This is not something your
society should miss out on as it's the best way to advertise your society
this term and we need as many societies as possible to get involved in order
to make it successful!

I know you are all super busy with exams and coursework but your Give it a
Go session doesn't have to be anything complicated or over-the-top. It is
absolutely fine to just open up one of your normal activities to the general
student public.

I've attached the information sheet (GIAG_Info) and the Sign up form that
you need to fill-in. I MUST have this in my inbox by 11am on Monday or it
won't be included in the publicity that we are doing!!

Thanks and get involved!

Rosie

Rosie Hunnam

Societies and Student Development Co-ordinator//Cydgysylltydd Datblygiad
Cymdeithasau a Myfyrwyr

Swansea University Students' Union

societies at swansea-union.co.uk

01792 295485