[Hiking] Pancakes!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Feb 4 21:19:41 GMT 2008

Hiya folks!

Just a reminder about pancake evening tomorrow (5th February) at 94
Marlborough Road. People can start turning up around 7pm we would suggest,
but any time after that is fine!

If everyone could try and bring some form of ingredient or topping that
would be great. No frying pans needed, we have as many as we have hobs!

A few directions: If starting at Uni, walk across the park to Keystore.
Carry on past Keystore and follow the road around to the right. First road
on the left is Marlborough and you are looking for the house with orange
curtains - Number 94. If you live in Uplands, you must know where Bernard
street is... So get onto Bernard Street and head uphill toward the sea and
then hang a right when you come across Marlborough Road. Simple eh? If you
still aren't happy we have given Amy the job of meeting people in JCs at
6.30.

Hope to see loads of you tomorrow! :-D

Alex