[Hiking] Ystradfellte Waterfall Walk

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue May 6 17:36:08 BST 2008

 1 Ystradfellte Waterfall Walk Grade A1/2 Price £5

Only a short distance from Swansea and featuring many waterfalls. Don't
forget to bring your camera! This is our final Sunday walk of the academic
year so forget all that revision as this walk is definitely not to be
missed! Bring torches, as there’s a chance to explore caves. Hope the
weather lasts but be prepared for the worse. Bring money for the pub at
the end of the walk.

2. BBQ social – AU hasn’t replied yet so plan for tomorrow ask at Sign ups
beforehand meet at 7pm

3. Next week’s social Group meal in town :- Email the Social Secretary
with any ideas