[Hiking] Social tomorrow! AGM &Pancakes

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Feb 15 09:57:07 GMT 2010

Hello all,

Just a quick reminder about our social tomorrow. We will be meeting in
JC's at 4.55pm, and heading over to the SU meeting room before 5.10pm for
our AGM. If you know where the SU meeting room is you can go straight
there. We encourage as many to attend as possible. Afterwards we will go
to Paul's house for pancakes. Bring an ingredient if you can (e.g. flour,
eggs, milk or a topping). If you haven't had British pancakes before come
and try them!
Thank you.

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30