[SUMC] SUMC Events this week

SUMC Secretary secretary at sumc.org.uk
Mon Oct 6 13:38:02 BST 2008

(Hi - sorry for another email, sent the last one before finishing!)

Hi, just to inform you of events that we have planned this week...

Trip tp Dynamic Rock Indoor CLimbing Wall, Meet 5.45 at front of Fulton
House, Cost £10

Discount climbing at Dynamic Rock, Cost £3, meet 1.00 outside Fulton House,
You need to be registered at Dynamic Rock to come to this, Please sign up on
the website so that we can have an idea of numbers...

Cllimbing at the University Sports Centre, Cost £1.50, 7pm to 9pm,
Importantly followed by JCs, Please dont arrive until 7.00 - as the
badmington people will get angry......!!

Experienced Members Trip to North Wales, Cost £25, this is just a Trad
climbing trip

Kind Regards
Tom Webber

SUMC Committee