[SUMC] Gower Trip Ahoy
sumc at sumc.org.uk
Thu Oct 13 13:04:02 BST 2011
Just a quick reminder that the sign up chance for the gower trip this
Saturday will close on Friday so if you want a chance of coming then sign up
now! We've managed to INCREASE the number of places to 35 so if you were on
the reserves you're now coming on the trip!! (Woop woop)
We're meeting at *Fulton House* on *Saturday at 9:00am*. We'll go climbing
and get back to *Fulton House* by about *18:00* and then go to Pub on the
Pond for food so bring some money for that if you want to attend. Remember
this trip is open to EVERYONE!
*What YOU need to bring*:
- Decent footwear for the walk in. Its not long but can be uncomfortable
in some shoes
- Suitable climbing clothes, IE not jeans!
- A small-ish daysack for the below (no giant expedition bags please....)
- Spare warm wear (fleeces/micro fleeces/hoodies)
- Waterproofs. Weather forecast is sunny spells but you never know
- Food to eat whilst on the crag (remember we're there all day)
- Some footwear to climb in if there aren't enough shoes
As mentioned before if you think you can't make it then please cancel and
tell us ASAP so we can fill your place. If you have your own gear then
please bring it as we'll only bring whats on the sign-up sheet and not
extras due to popularity.
Those not signed up to the club yet will have their second and last* taster
session* at the sports centre wall tonight. We're meeting at *7:00pm* again
at the reception and it costs £1.50 for entry. If you want to sign up to the
club then you can do that tonight too, just remember your AU transaction
The movie night on Friday is now confirmed: *6:00pm* at *Lecture Room 1 (in
See you all tonight/tomorrow/Saturday
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mountaineering