[SUMC] Learn to lead reminder

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Feb 3 11:17:29 GMT 2012

Hi guys

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the learn to lead trad trip to Morlais.
We're meeting *tomorrow at 7:50am*! (no thats not a typo) at *Fulton house*.
Weather is currently forecast to rain in the afternoon, so
*waterproofs*WILL be required! If the conditions worsen upon arrival,
our wet weather
alternative is to head to Boulders for the day, an indoor climbing centre
in cardiff which some may have already visited. Trip cost is *£6*

*Reminder of things to bring*

Sensible climbing clothes IE NOT JEANS
Warm clothing!
Approach shoes/boots for the walk in
Money for food afterwards and in case you want to do the wet weather
Hats + Gloves (Optional)
Head torch (Optional - for the badger violation cave if we get time)

Matt Ev
Alex W
Sam LE

We should be getting back to fulton house for 7:00pm at the latest

Any queries ping me an E-mail, otherwise see you all tomorrow!

Matt Ev

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, or edit your mailing list
options, please visit http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list