[SUMC] Three cliffs trip this Saturday

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Mon Feb 6 12:35:44 GMT 2012

Afternoon everyone,

I'll be opening the sign up sheet tomorrow for our *next day trip* to *Three
cliffs* on the gower (http://www.ukclimbing.com/logbook/crag.php?id=15).
This will be *THIS saturday* and will be open from *13:00 tomorrow*. Trip
cost is £5 and currently there are 12 places but this may increase if we
get more drivers turn up.

As some will now be keen to practice leading trad routes, can you please
start adding preferred partner(s) on the sign up sheet, and list CAREFULLY
what equipment you need. New leaders, you can specify certain things (ie
'no large hexes' or ' + a couple of small cams') in the additional box on
the form. It's also the leaders responsibility to specify which ropes they
want if they don't have their own, but bare in mind the club only has a few

We'll leave fulton house at *09:00* and should arrive back to fulton house
at *18:30*.

A reminder of generic kit you need:

Sensible climbing clothes *IE NOT JEANS*!!!!!!!!!!!
Warm clothing
Approach shoes/boots for the walk in
Hats + Gloves (Optional)
Head torch (Optional)

Any questions, ping me an E-mail and I'll get back to you....

Matt Ev

SUMC Committee

Web: http://www.sumc.org.uk
Forum: http://www.sumc.org.uk/cragchat

To unsubscribe from the SUMC mailing list, or edit your mailing list
options, please visit http://www.sumc.org.uk/about/mailing-list