[SUMC] Final Day Trip Before Easter

SUMC Committee sumc at sumc.org.uk
Fri Mar 21 14:13:56 GMT 2014

Afternoon all.

We've decided (because we're nice like that) to run a final day trip
on the *29th
of March* (the day after BANFF). The location and trip cost will be weather
dependant:

Good weather (ie not raining) : Porth Clais in Pembroke - £8
Dodgy looking weather : Trebanog - £5
Raining/snowing : Pen y Fan - £5

(have a stalk on www.UKclimbing.com for more information of these
locations).

Sign up will open on MONDAY! If you want to come, sign up:
www.sumc.org.uk/events

You may notice a few changes about the website too whilst you're at it. For
each trip there will be a trip report which summarizes the highlights of
the day. Each report needs a cover photo which will appear on the home page
of the website. If you take a cracking photo on the day and upload it to
the facebook group, it may also appear on the website too!

Thats all for now. See you tonight for the wine and cheese social!

Matt Ev

Invoice Address:
Swansea University Students Union
c/o Swansea University Mountaineering Club