[Pybackpack] Windows port?

Chencho Pc-cito chencho at pc-cito.com
Mon May 14 11:07:17 BST 2007

Hi all.

Recently i discover rdiff-backup, and i use it on debian servers.

Now i found your great GUI for Linux PC (i tested it on ubuntu) and i wonder
if it's possible port it to windows systems (it's writted in python, so i
thinks it not will be too diffcult, not?)

I now to use rdiff-backup on windows system is more difficult than linux
(using cygwin is a possible to do it), but if we can use your GUI too it
will be great.

I have not idea about python, but i think its multiOS.

Thanks :)