[RAG] Pancakes, Raids and more.

Swansea RAG swansearag at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 11 15:51:51 GMT 2010

Dear Raggies,

Hope your enjoying the sunny day. Spring is near (just ignore the news articles of a big freeze)

Firstly PANCAKE DAY, Its on tuesday in JC, so pop along with your friends and coursemates to get a nice helping of pancakes. We need helpers to look after the stall and people to make pancakes. All sort of Pancakes are allowed, whether its English Pancakes, American Pancakes, Dutch pancakes, crepes, pikelets (Australian Pancakes) or anything else equally exciting. We need people all day, so even if you can spare an hour or 2, we will be most grateful.Sales will be on from 10am - 4pm on Tuesday 16th February.

Secondly, BRISTOL RAG Raid, its taking place on Saturday 20th February. There are still a few places left, Its going to be a fun filled trip. It will be a day trip and then there will also be a social afterwards in Swansea. The charity we are raising for is MAG - Mines Advisorry Group. you don't need to know about the charity, we'll give you info on  the day, but it will be grate to go out and help. Plus its a fantatsic Confidence Booster and you make loads of friends.

Finally, RAG Week is on the way so get ready for a fun and charity packed week.

Hope to hear from you soon

Christina

RAG Raid Officier

Swansea University RAG - Raising and Giving

RAG is the only dedicated fundraising society at Swansea University. Last year we raised over £16,000 for charity.

For more information e-mail swansearag at hotmail.co.uk or visit www.swansea-union.co.uk/rag

Swansea University RAG
c/o Swansea University Students' Union
Union House