[All-societies] Notice boards

Owen Morris treasurer at swansea-union.co.uk
Mon Oct 23 18:34:14 BST 2006

I sent this e-mail Friday night, but am unsure if my computer did actually
send the mail as my outbox was blocked by another e-mail. My apologies if
this is a repeat for some of you.

Dear All,

Finally! All those societies that have registered correctly will no longer
be punished for the tardiness of others. Attached should be an Excel
Document containing a list of your society's allocated notice board space.
To those of you who have not paid in your membership fees or handed in your
registration forms, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and expect the
money to be paid-in to the Finance Office very soon, or you will lose your
board.

To those societies who are accustomed to having a full board, I'm sorry to
say that you will have to cut down to only having half a board again. This
is to ensure fair play to everyone, however if spaces aren't taken-up by
December, please contact me with our suggestions for a location where you
can have a full board again. This process will be on a first come first
serve basis.

There are fully empty notice boards all the way up the west and east
staircases of Union House if somebody would prefer one of those? I have
tried to accommodate everyone by leaving them where they already are and
making sure that everybody has a prime spot on the footbridge between Fulton
and Union Houses. Can I please ask that departmental societies think about
giving up their spaces for the sake of others and getting a notice board in
their home department?

Unless you have your own key to the notice boards (which you shouldn't!),
you can come and ask in the ENTS Office for the one and only key we have
left, tied to a wonderfully mouldy old mug named George...

If you have any comments or suggestions (other than complaints from those
loosing their full boards), then please don' hesitate to contact me.

See you all soon,

Owen

Owen Morris

Trysorydd/Treasurer