[All-societies] Season's greetings from Swansea University Students' Union

Elin Price elinprice at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Dec 14 11:18:30 GMT 2007

  <http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/christmas/email_pic.jpg>

Merry Christmas from Swansea University Students' Union

Thank you for all your support this year, and we look forward to working
with you in 2008 !

Diolch am eich holl gefnogaeth dros y flwyddyn yma.  Rydym yn edrych ymlaen
at weithio gyda chi yn 2008!!

To view our animated Christmas card please click here
<http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/christmas> >>

Er mwyn gweld ein cardiau Nadolig fyw, cliciwch yma
<http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/christmas> >>

Flash player is required to view the animation, please
<http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Shockw
aveFlash&ogn=EN_US-gntray_dl_getflashplayer>  click here to download

  <http://www.swansea-union.co.uk/christmas/santa.jpg>