[All-societies] TODAY! MEETING!

rosie hunnam societies at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 13:00:04 GMT 2011

Hi Everyone!

I am writing to let you know that on Friday 4th November (TODAY!!!) at 2pm
in Divas, we will be having a meeting for Social Secretaries (or the person
in your society that deals with events) about Saturday nights in Divas that
are now called OMG! Student Swansea Events want to pay societies back for
their loyalty to SU nights, and so on Saturdays we will be doing ticket
selling for societies similar to Wednesday ticket selling for AU clubs.

The meeting will be getting your ideas and input for themes for the night,
and also telling you about how the ticket selling system works!

Hope to see you there,

Rosie

Rosie Hunnam

Societies and Student Development Co-ordinator//Cydgysylltydd Datblygiad
Cymdeithasau a Myfyrwyr

Swansea University Students' Union

societies at swansea-union.co.uk

01792 295485