[All-societies] Opportunity to Raise Money for Societies & Tom Away

rosie hunnam societies at swansea-union.co.uk
Fri Nov 4 17:36:46 GMT 2011

Hi all,

Just to let you know firstly that Tom will be away on Wednesday & Thursday
all day both days and will not be contactable. If you need anything signing
or need a meeting, it will have to be Monday, Tuesday or Friday next week.
His email address is societies at swansea-union.co.uk if you would like to
arrange a meeting.

Secondly, I am sorry that I only emailed this afternoon about today’s
meeting, I made a technical error with my mailing list! The meeting at 2pm
today was about an exciting opportunities for societies to raise money.
Student Swansea Events have decided to allow you guys to sell tickets for
Saturday nights in Divas, which is a new night called ‘OMG’. Tickets cost £3
per person and you will be able to sell them and raise £1 per ticket sold to
go to your society. You can sell the tickets to any Swansea student, it
doesn’t just have to be to your members.

If you wish to participate in this, you must come to my office (Level 3,
Union House) on Monday between 10-11am to collect and sign out your tickets.
You then go away and sell sell sell, and then next Monday bring any
remaining tickets and the money you have collected back to my office, again
between 10-11am. We will then process your ticket sales and each month we
will transfer the money you have earnt over to your society account.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask me!

Best wishes & I hope you have a lovely bonfire night weekend!

Rosie

Rosie Hunnam

Societies and Student Development Co-ordinator//Cydgysylltydd Datblygiad
Cymdeithasau a Myfyrwyr

Swansea University Students' Union

societies at swansea-union.co.uk

01792 295485