[All-societies] Risk Assessment Training, Summer Ball 2012, SU Awards & Happy Easter!

rosie hunnam societies at swansea-union.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 18:41:41 BST 2012

Good afternoon society committees!

We have three quick things for you to read about .

1.       Risk Assessment Training

There will be two final Risk Assessment training sessions for this academic
year. This training is compulsory for all committees. If someone from your
committee has not yet attended training you must send a representative.

Risk Assessment Training takes place on:

Wednesday 28th, 12 o clock, SU Meeting Room (Level 3, Union House - a few
rooms down from Rosie's office).

Thursday 29th, 2pm, SU Meeting Room (Level 3, Union House - a few rooms down
from Rosie's office).

2.       Summer Ball 2012

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is the Summer Ball One Day Sale! Please don't forget to
get your ticket as the Summer Ball is the biggest fundraising event for the
Students' Union. It's taking place on Tuesday 5th June from 12 (lunchtime)
onwards and will feature a tea party, croquet, boules, Pixie Lott, free
funfair, food stalls, bars and more acts to be announced soon! For more
information please 'like' the Facebook page and share this with your
society! Student Swansea Events will very much appreciate your support
promoting the event J http://www.facebook.com/SB12GreatBritishGardenParty

3.       SU Awards 2012

This week we are finalising the nominations process for the SU Awards 2012!
We will be announcing the nominations process and more information about the
event at the end of this week so keep an eye on Twitter & Facebook for the
initial information!

Congratulations on having a wonderful, activities-packed term and working so
hard on your society! We are very pleased with you all and are looking
forward to another fantastic term!

Happy Easter!

Tom & Rosie

FB: www.facebook.com/swanseasusocieties //