[SUCS Devel] PuTTY installer

Graham Cole chckens at sucs.org
Tue Oct 23 17:18:36 BST 2007

Hi Tom,

We've recently been discussing on Milliways how to distribute copies
of PuTTY to members with saner paste behaviour (i.e. not "right click
= numpty" by default).

My attention was drawn to the setup program you made for the SUCS
members CD last year, which apparently does just this (?)

I'd like to put an installer like this on the website so we can point
new members to it. The versions of software included in your previous
setup program are no longer the latest available unfortunately, and
some of the accompanying documentation references the CD (which no
longer happens).

Would you be able to provide us with the installer script files and
such that you used to build the setup program, to save me starting
from scratch?

Thanks,
- Graham