[SUCS Devel] SUCS Blog System/Planet

Andy Pover andy at sucs.org
Fri Jan 30 13:03:49 GMT 2015

The inactivity of the system makes it not worth the effort of resolving the security issues, in my opinion.

I say we disable all functionality apart from viewing content, as soon as possible. I.e. Archive it.

Let's not get sentimental over it, if it's not actively used then there is very little point in maintaining it.

Sent from my iPad