Christmas Dinner...all change!

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 30 15:21:37 GMT 2003

Greetings!
well, Christmas is nearly upon us, and the term is drawing to a close, bringing with it deadlines and general mayhem, but also a four week break (unless you're a third year with a dissertation to write too!!!), as you say goodbye to all your buddies from Swansea, and heading home.

Well, here's your last chance for a party before then, the Hiking club christmas dinner! Now, pay attention! The date has changed from Wednesday 3rd to Monday 8th December (sorry for the confusion) and we're sharing the night with the fantastic members of the Choral society (be not afraid, they're a friendly lot!).
Everything else is the same, same place, transport provided, three course meal, disco etc, and even a raffle, you lucky people! Most importantly, the price is the same too, still only £15 for all the above. So hurry, come and get your tickets this Wednesday from 12.00 till 1.00 in JC's. If you can't make the sign up, but would like to come, let us know ASAP, as we have to confirm numbers.

AND, to make up for all this changing around, and for those of you with such a busy social life that you're all booked up on Monday, we're going to Bella Napoli on Wind Street (opposite Walkabout) for a meal this Wednesday (3rd December) at 7.30pm.

So now you've got a choice of two Christmas socials, why not come to both! Have fun, and don't stress too much, they're only deadlines!!!
Sarah :)