Rhossili Night Hike and Snowdon weekend

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 16:42:29 GMT 2004

Greetings all!

hope those of you who came enjoyed yesterdays fantastic walk along the Pembrokeshire coast! If you weren't there, you missed out!

Anyway, on to this week, and starting with the Rhossili Downs night hike on Tuesday March 2nd (that's tomorrow!). Starting from Rhossili we'll head upto the highest point on Gower, and then return to the minibus along the beach. We'll be leaving at 6.30pm, straight after the Snowdon sign up in JC's, so meet there, or at the minibus bays behind union house. We will hopefully be back by 10.30 at the latest (as long as no one gets lost in the dark!). This is an A grade walk, costing only £2.00, which you can pay on the night.

Next up this week, Snowdon weekend away, this weekend, Friday March 5th to Sunday March 7th. The sign up for this will be Tuesday (tomorrow) at 6.00pm in JC's (as already mentioned!). This is when you find out everything you need to know about the weekend, including when we're leaving and other important stuff! So, if you can't make it, let us know. This is also the deadline to pay for the trip (cost is £25) in order to secure your place, so bring your money!

Also coming up, the first social of the term (to give our social sec something to do!) will be next Wedesday, 10th March, when we head into town for a Hiking club special, the A-Z of wind street! The aim being to drink a drink beginning with each letter of the alphabet, so get thinking of drink beginning with x,y,z!!! More details next week...

That's it for now, have fun,
Sarah :)