[Hiking] Exmoor, T shirt and Social! :-)

uwshiking uwshiking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 15 10:55:05 GMT 2005

Hi guys!!!!!!
Sorry bout last weekend's walk being cancelled!!! :-(

Moving on, don't forget that the last sign up for the Capming Trip to
Exmoor will be this tomorrow, Wednesday the 16th in JC's 12:30-1:30.
This is a beautful area of wild open moors where Lorna Doone was set. The
grade of the weekend will be A/B and the dates will be Sunday 20th
March-Wednesday 23rd March. If you can't make the meeting, get in contact
with a committee member or try and find Chris Jones in the SUCS room.The
contact list is on the website http://www.uwshiking.org.uk/
 The method of transport for this trip will be by car, so if you have a
car you're prepared to use please let us know asap.
Those who didn't come on the Rhinogs weekend away can get their refunds
at a sign up.

Also at the sign up tomorrow and on Friday 18th also at 12:30-1:30 in
JC's you can order a club t-shirt!! The cost of a t-shirt is £10 and
comes in colours red, olive green and navy blue. The design for the
t-shirt can be seen on the webpage or on the Club's notice board outside the
doctor's surgery in Fulton House. Please pay in advance!!

Also, don't forget about our social in JC's on Friday night at 7:30. It
would be good to see you there to chat about all the good walks we've
been on this semester, and to make last minute preperations for Exmoor
:-)))

I think that's all for now!!!
Love Elen xx