[Hiking] Peaks Trip

Chris Jones rollercow at sucs.org
Thu Oct 20 22:00:44 BST 2005

There are still a few places left, so if you want to come get in touch ASAP!

If your not coming you can ignore the rest of this mail

Things you need!
* Sleeping Bag & something to put under it
* Food enough for all your meals between Friday evening and Sunday
Lunchtime, we will be stopping at services on Friday, and will be in a
small town for lunch on Sunday if you want to buy food, we have 4 gas
rings and a fridge
* Cash, Chances are you wont find a cash machine once we've left Swansea!
* Boots, Waterproof, Layers, all the normal things you bring on a hike!
* Change of clothes for Sunday!
* Knife/Fork/Spoon/Mug, Plates and such are provided

*Meet* at the minibus bays* between Fulton house and the union building*
at *5pm*, bags can be droped off in the SUCS room between 11am and 1pm
(Map at http://sucs.org/services/room.php)

See you all soon!

Chris!