[Hiking] summer job opportunities

Stacy Oakley stacyo at ccusa.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 11:30:37 GMT 2006

Hi,
My name is Stacy Oakley and I work for a company called CCUSA.  CCUSA provides
students with the opportunities to work and travel during the summer vacation
or during a gap year.
I am emailing you because, in particular, we are looking for people to teach
hiking/orienteering at American Summer camps.  This programme helps students
improve their skills and gives them invaluable work experience.  It also
provides them with the opportunity to spend a summer doing something they love
in a new and exciting country.
We are holding a free information meeting at your University, where anybody
interested can come and find out more.  It will be held at the following time:
Tuesday 7th February @ 5pm
Fulton Lecture room 3
Come along to the meeting if you would like to know more!
For more information please feel free to call me on the number below or visit
our website at www.ccusa.com
Regards,
Stacy

Stacy Oakley
CCUSA
Marketing Rep South Wales and South West
07973 162276
stacyo at ccusa.co.uk
www.ccusa.com

CCUSA Camp Director's Fairs - US Camp Directors are looking to hire
international staff at these events. Come along to sort out your summer job:

London- Saturday February 25th
Novotel Euston 12-4pm

Leeds- Tuesday February 28th
Crowne Plaza Leeds 4-7.30pm