[Hiking] Orientbeering :)

LAIDLER C. (322735) C.LAIDLER.322735 at swansea.ac.uk
Mon May 1 21:28:43 BST 2006

Hello

Just a quick note about orientbeering, (our main email about up coming walks will be sent out later on in the week).

On Wednesday we will be meeting at the entrance to the student village (by the roundabout), at 2pm. Or walk up with the rest of the committee after signup on Wednesday.
If you are not able to get up there for that exact time fear not, because everyone will be set off in teams of 2,3 or 4 at intervals of 10 minutes, and so if you're late you will just be one of the last teams to go.

For this event walking boots will not be essential but I suggest you don't wear flip flops or anything you don't want to get muddy!!!!

See you all soon

Chris Laidler