[Hiking] Socials

HERRIDGE A.J. (360738) A.J.HERRIDGE.360738 at swansea.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 15:00:30 GMT 2007

Hi everyone,

The Committee has been having a bit of a chinwag and has decided to ask people what they are looking for in a social. We have been baffled by the low turnout at socials for a while and cannot figure out why! We have theories, but we don't know for sure and so can't really 'fix' the problem. Obviously we know that deadlines can be a stressful (especially just before Easter!) so we understand that not everyone will be available every week.

Anyway, the idea of this email is to get your input. Is it something that we are doing, something we are not doing? Would you like more socials on Wind Street, film evenings, meals out etc? Any other ideas?

Any feedback or ideas for socials is welcome! Just email me or Elle. If it is something you want to talk about, come along to a sign up.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Alex

P.s. The low turnout is making Elle want to cry :-( Do you really want that on your consciences??!