[Hiking] Price Breakthrough!

Hiking Club hiking at society.swan.ac.uk
Thu Nov 8 17:32:48 GMT 2007

Hello everyone!

I have excellent news :-D Due to some negotiaation with Oxwich Bay hotel
we have managed to bring the cost of the Christmas Dinner down to £18 a
ticket! The last chance to buy tickets is this Friday and Sunday so take
advantage of the new price and book a night of fun on 3rd December!

Also, on 22nd November there will be a vote on the new AU Constitution (as
a result of the new charity legislation). Please vote YES to this: the
Committee has seen the new version and believe that it is acceptable. The
AU needs a mnimum number of votes to pass the new constitution: if it does
not it will have an invalid old constitution and consequently may cease to
operate - this could mean no more hikes! Please bring along your AU card
and VOTE YES.

See you all soon :-)

Alex