[Hiking] Re; Bowling (tonight) Fan Fawr, xmas dinner tickets and hoodies!

Jack Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Nov 13 12:28:14 GMT 2007

Hello hikers,

TEUSDAY 13TH (TODAY!!!!) SOCIAL;

We are going bowling tonight (NOT WED NIGHT AS PREVIOUSLY ADVERTISED)

Meeting place: 9pm in Yates'; Cost: ~£10 for unlimited bowling until 11.30

REMEMBER STUDENT CARDS!!!!!

NEXT WALK;

Fan Fawr (BRECON BEACONS)   Sunday 18th November      Grade - C3; Cost - £5

Across the road from Pen y Fan is Fan Fawr. While not as high as its
neighbour this hill is still makes for a great day out, and will end in
the beautiful surroundings of Ystradefellte. A STONKER YOU MIGHT SAY.
Definately one not to be mist. So sign up in JC's wed and fri 12:30 to
1:30.

CHRISTMAS DINNER TICKETS;

Absolute deadline to purchase them is WEDNESDAY 14TH NOV (TOMORROW)

Its the highlight of the hiking year. An absolutely fantastic night.
Stonckingly wonderful........... BUY YOUR TICKETS NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

HOODIES;

Deadline to put you name down for one is END OF THIS WEEK. if you want one
place your order in jcs wed and fri 12:30 to 1:30- WILL BE ORDERED FRI
AFTERNOON (PROBABLY)

JACK.