[Hiking] FW: Its time to Act your Shoe Size and NOT your Age!

HERRIDGE A.J. (360738) A.J.HERRIDGE.360738 at swansea.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 16:44:19 GMT 2007

Hi guys, I have been asked to forward this to everyone. It sounds like a lot of fun and in aid of a good cause!

Alex

					Hi there everyone!

				The Dance Society are planning a HUGE Social Charity Event and we would love you all to be involved!

				We have booked Playzone - The BIGGEST indoor adventure soft play area in South Wales - on Monday 19th November!

				We're going to act our shoe size and not our age and dress up in our pyjamas for an evening of fun and frolics, and for those naughty children, alcohol may be taken to the premises!

				BUT we aren't just going to dress-up in our PJs, play in the ballpits and drink excessive amounts of alcohol, we are also going to contribute to CHARITY by all the profits of the ticket sales going to

				CHILDREN IN NEED

				This is why we need YOUR support!

				We want to make this the biggest pyjama party of the year and raise as much money as we can to give to those who need it most! As well as having crazy amounts fun at same time!

				Not only will you get transport to and from Playzone,(Pick up 6.30pm Outside Fulton House) you will be dropped off at Lava Lounge for a free drink and special BOGOF cocktail offers, with even more fun and games to be played BEFORE heading to DETENTION with your FREE ENTRY wrist band!

				ALL THIS FOR ONLY

				£12!

				 So, please get in touch to let me know if you are in and if you are happy to encourage and promote this event to your team!

				I have attached a Poster for you to send to your team members. The tickets are available on the Box Office as well as from Dance Society Committee Members until Friday 16th!!!!!

				I look forward to hearing from you all!

				Cheers for reading Guys!

				Jaqueline Jobes
				-Dance Society President-