[Hiking] St Davids walk, Orientbeering and t-shirt refund

HIKING at sucs.org HIKING at sucs.org
Tue Apr 29 18:09:05 BST 2008

Events:
*Next Social*
Orientbeering Wednesday 30th April, Meet: 1-1.30 in JC's, or 2-2.30 on the
main road outside the student village £1 Entry

*Next weeks social*
Night walk and BBQ. More details later

*Next walks*
Sunday 4th May - St Davids and the Pembrokeshire coast. £5 Grade A1

This route along the spectacular Pembrokeshire coastline goes around the
north side of St Bride's Bay to St Davids and its historic Cathedral. This
walk is a favourite of many members and includes the delightful little
village of Solva on route. Have a look at photos from last year on the
website. We will spend a little while chatting in the pub at the end, so
bring money for a drink.

Sunday 11th  May – Ystradfellte Waterfalls Walk - Grade B2 – details next
week.

*Sponsored Walk money.* Could you collect your sponsorship and return with
the form to sign-up by Friday 16th May.

Due to the delay of the arrival of the T-shirts we’re giving a refund of
£3 per T-shirt. If you ordered a t-shirt you can collect this refund at
signup.

James

See the Website www.uwshiking.org.uk for the recent up to date information.