[Hiking] Shenanigans

Karl Adcock karladcock at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 29 16:50:38 BST 2008

Hello you lovely folks out there,
Just a quick reminder / forewarning that the last scheduled party is this Saturday.
Yes, this really is me on the e-mail but contrary to the facebook posting I will be attending my own party.
Same as usual, bring a tipple and something for the BBQ and turn up, well, whenever you do.
Looking forward to seeing you, it's gonna be a goodun.
Karl

If you love something, let it go free. If it doesn't come back, it was never meant to be. Louise McCabe (Loughborough 1998 - 2002)