[Hiking] Extra social this week

James Rayment publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Feb 25 14:11:35 GMT 2008

afternoon all.

reminder to everyone going on the night hike tomorrow to be at JC's by 7pm.

also as it's Andrew's brithday on thursday Amy our social scertary has
organised a brithday social for him. This will begin at the Potters Wheel
Wetherspoons, oppsite Sin City in town, 7.30pm if you would like to order
food or 8.30pm if not, and then go on to Jaks at 9.30pm. Come along if you
can make it! This is also in honour of Andrew's birthday.

hope to see you at either event

James