[Hiking] New Committee

Martin Lilley chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Feb 20 17:05:29 GMT 2008

Good evening Swansea Hikers,

Thank you to everyone who attended the AGM last night and voted. Your
committee for 2008-2009 will be as follows:

Chairman - Martin Lilley
Vice Chair - Ruth Walker
Treasurer - Rhodri Bevan
Secretary - Stephen Sanger
Publicity Officer - James Rayment
Social Secretary - Amy Brook
Webmaster - Katherine Hooper
International Rep - Laura Dingarten

Please come and see us if you have any suggestions to do with the running
of the club or events you would like organised or Email us at
info at hiking.org.uk
Contact details for all committee members are now on the hiking club
website too.

Night Walk:
Please note that the sign-up for the night walk will be on Friday
lunchtime. Cost will be only £1 to cover the cost of the minibus. We will
be leaving Swansea at 7pm from JC's bar on Tuesday evening. The moon
should be full and the club has a few torches which can be borrowed.

Finally, Thank You to the old committee for keeping the club in a good
shape. I hope my new committee will be as successful.

See you all after the Rhinogs trip - I am off to sea again for a few days!
Martin