[Hiking] Change of plans!

Alex Herridge chair at uwshiking.org.uk
Sat Jan 19 18:46:54 GMT 2008

Hi folks, we are changing the hike for tomorrow. Given the likelihood of
inclement weather and wind, we shall be walking from Llangenith back to
Pennard (or the Gower Inn...). We shall be getting the 9.25 from UPLANDS
SPAR to Llangenith, getting back to Swansea either 4.30 or 6.30.

We are planning to use this walk to give some navigation training to
anyone who is interested. Everyone is welcome though, even if you can
navigate your way out of a labyrinth!
Sorry for the late notice!

Alex