[Hiking] This weeks alternative walk...

Amy Brook social at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Oct 16 12:31:41 BST 2008

Just to keep the few of you that have shown interest updated as
promised... I have only had interest from 2 or 3 people regarding an
alternate walk this week instead of Elan Valley.
I will wait until tomorrow evening to make a definite decision as to
whether the walk will go ahead or not depending on how many more people
get in touch.
I am quite happy to run a walk regardless of how many people would like to
come, but i need a definite yes or no from those interested so I can
arrange a meeting time and place.

Get in touch if you are interested :)

Amy!
Social Sec