[Hiking] Route for Three Cliffs and Spaces Available

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 16:27:13 GMT 2009

Hello everyone, you can find the route we are taking for this Sunday's
walk, Three Cliffs Bay - New Committee Walk, by following this link here:

http://explore.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/os_routes/show/7399

This is only a 1:50,000 scale map but feel free to print it off and use
it. We will be using the Explorer 1:25,000 scale OS map of the Gower,
number 164. If you would like us to show you the route on our maps before,
during, or after the walk feel free to ask us.

There are still plenty of SPACES available for this walk.
Sunday 22nd February, Three Cliffs Bay - New Committee Walk (A,1)
It is only about 6 miles long, and we end in a pub for late lunch (see
Wednesday's email for more details). If you have any other questions send
us an email.

If you missed sign up and want to come REPLY to this email and we should
have space for you to turn up at one of the coach pickups this Sunday.
Don't forget it costs £5, and the coach pickups are as follows:

Uplands - 9.00am (bus stop outside Spar)
Student Village - 9.05am (bus stop outside village opposite Carvery)
University Campus - 9.15am (outside fulton house)

See you on the walk!
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30