[Hiking] hiking update!!!

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Mar 9 19:15:25 GMT 2009

Hello everyone!

This week's walk is a B1 to GLAMORGAN HERITAGE COAST...

This is a nice cliff walk which will take us past beaches (we will be
stopping on some of these so feel free to bring a frisbee or football!)

There will also be an oppotunity to buy an icecream if the weather is nice
and as per usual we will be finishing in a pub so please bring some money!

I would also like to remind you that we are now selling our t-shirts and
if you would like to order one please let us know at sign up... the final
date for ordering t-shirts will be: Friday 20th March.

See you all at sign up.

Megan - publicity secretary :) x

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30