[Hiking] Hiking attire!!! IMPORTANT - please read

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Wed Mar 11 19:41:03 GMT 2009

IMPORTANT - FINAL WARNING

Hi all

We have noticed that members of the club are coming on walks wearing jeans
and inappropriate footwear. This is going against the rules that you have
all signed when you joined the club.
Only Hiking boots, with ankle support, are allowed and light weight
trousers that will dry quickly.
These are put in for your own safety and we will not allowed people on
walks from now on if they turn up wearing inappropriate attire.

You can get a cheap pair of trousers from primark or the sports shops
(sports direct - having a sale).
I know hiking boots cost more however these are very important as you will
do yourself serious injury without the ankle support.
Places like sports direct will sell them relatively cheap or field and
trek also have a sale.

If you do not want to take any hiking equipment back with you then we are
willing to buy them back off you at a reasonable price (depending on
condition). This will allow us to help other international students in
your position. If you want to do this please keep hold of your receipt.

Thank you for reading

Your committee

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30