[Hiking] Route and Spaces for Glamorgan

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Mar 13 16:08:45 GMT 2009

Hello everyone,

This is the route we will be taking for Glamorgan Heritage Coast this Sunday:

http://explore.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/os_routes/show/7875

Sunday 15th March - Glamorgan Heritage Coast (B,1)
There are still SPACES for this walk. It's a lovely walk along the coast,
nice cliffs, walking along a beach with rock pools too. Look at
photographs from previous years if you are still not convinced:

http://www.hiking.org.uk/gallery/glamorgan-heritage-coast

The weather's looking alright and it should be a lovely day. We may even
have time for a game of beach football, feel free to bring along any toys
you may have (Frisbees or even water rockets). There is an ice cream place
near the end and a nice Garden.

If you haven't signed up yet and would like to come reply to this, and pay
£5 on the coach.

Don't forget the pickups are:
Uplands - 9.00am (bus stop outside Spar)
Student Village - 9.05am (bus stop outside village opposite Carvery)
University Campus - 9.15am (outside Fulton house)

Hope to see you on the walk :).

Katherine
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
        Friday 12:30-1:30