[Hiking] Welcome back

Megan Jones publicity at uwshiking.org.uk
Tue Sep 22 21:03:50 BST 2009

Hello all,

Hope you all had an nice summer. This will the final e-mail sent to this
mailing list as we will be making a new list for the new year.

If you would like rejoin the club this year please join with the AU before
visiting us at freshers fayre, you can do this by visiting www.suau.co.uk.
We will not be able to let you rejoin the club until you do this.
Membership for the club is £10.

Regular Sunday hikes are still the same but with new hikes to different
places. The first hike will be to Three Cliffs Bay, Prices remain at £5.

Our infamous weekend aways will also be back this year with two new
locations, Cheddar and Malvern hills.

Sign ups remain the same so if you fancy a pint at lunchtime, Wednesday
and Friday at 12:30 til 1:30,

***Special sign up/social*** Wednesday 23rd September 4:30pm Chance to
catch up and hear what we have planned for the year ahead.

If you are leaving us but want to stay in touch you can join our Alumni
mailing list here:

http://alumni.uwshiking.org.uk/

Hope to see at the fayre!!

Cya soon