[Hiking] Amroth to Tenby, A-Z Windstreet.

Chris Laidler chrislaidler at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 22:17:38 GMT 2011

Hello everyone

Firstly, we'd like to welcome all new students who joined us at re-freshers fayre, we hope you enjoy hiking with us! Please remember to bring you AU card (or AU number) to your first walk if we have not already seen it.

This Saturday's walk will be from Amroth to Tenby along the Pembrokeshire coast path. There should be time at the end of the walk to have a brief look around Tenby itself or relax in one of the many pubs and bars. Cost of this walk will be £5, if you would like to come to this walk you can find us in JCs coffee bar Wednesday and Friday 12.30 - 1.30 to add your name to the list.

This Wednesday is our first social event of this term, we'll be heading into town for the A-Z of Windstreet, meet in Yates at 8pm. Basically we'll visit a few bars on Windstreet but you have to start with a drink beginning with "A" then "B" etc.... So your first drink could be; Apple corkys, Apple juice, Absinthe, abbot ale ... your second drink could be; Barcardi, brandy, baileys...
This ones always alot of fun so please come along :)

Tomorrow or Wednesday a special email will be sent out with details of our Scotland trip so keep you eyes out for that. This is a two week trip after the May/June exams which will visit the Isle of Skye, The Assynt Geo-park and The Cairngorm mountains.

Hope to see you all soon!

Chris