[Hiking] AGM, pancakes and three cliffs bay

Chris Laidler chrislaidler at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 22:06:00 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,

just a reminder that tomorrow is our AGM, followed by pancakes at Rhodri's house. Meet 5.45pm in JCs. Please bring one ingredient for the pancakes!

This Saturday will be the first walk led by the new committee, it will be a short walk down Bishopston valley to the Gower coast and then along the coast to three cliffs bay. The walk will end in a pub for a (late) pub lunch. This is probably the shortest walk we do but definitely one of the prettiest. Cost of this walk will be £3.50

See you all tomorrow!
Chris