[Hiking] Hiking Awesomeness

Charlotte Graves charlotte.graves at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:48:05 GMT 2011

Hey guys,

The walk this weekend will be on Saturday the 26th up and around the Black Mountain area, which is in the west Brecon Beacons.

View image on Bing
(Bannau Sir Gaer ridge)
The trip will cost £5.00, so come to one of the sign-up sessions in JC's on Wednesday or Friday from 12:45 - 1:15pm if you want to come along :)

Also, for those who are coming on the NIGHT HIKE tomorrow, we'll be meeting at JC's at 6:30pm. If you haven't paid yet, the cost is £3.50. It will be around Rhossili Down, and bring a head torch if you have one.

For the Laserzone social on Wednesday, we'll meet in Yates at 7:00pm, have a couple of drinks and move onto Laserzone from there :D

Also, the sign up for Exmoor will begin on Wednesday. This trip will run from the 2nd - 5th April and should be a great way to begin your Easer Holidays!

See you on a hike soon :)
Charlotte x