[Hiking] Hiking Social!!!

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Fri Nov 11 16:49:39 GMT 2011

Hi Guys,
So I know you have all been asking what is the social after the kit
night on Tuesday?? Well I have decided after looking at many bar crawl
games, well three but surprisingly there are not many games.  So I have
decided to do a three legged bar crawl!!! So what is that I hear you
ask? Well basically everyone gets into pairs. The two people who choose
to be partners become a three-legged team by tying one of their legs
together. Then, depending on the number of teams, everyone starts at the
same bar. The procedure is that each team must consume two beers or
cider (one per person). As each team finishes their beers, they quickly
head onto the next establishment, preferably after paying, still joined
at the leg. If you don`t feel like drinking lots then don`t worry you
can have pints of non- alcoholic drinks instead. If your worrying it may
be get a wee bit dangerous don`t worry I`ll bring a first aid kit just
in case! Be great to see as many of you as possible, I look forward to
seeing your three legged skills.
Just incase you did not read the other email about the kit night we are
meeting in Yates at 7pm.
Hanxx
p.s drink lots of orange juice before coming
Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30