[Hiking] weekend away tomorrow:) yayay!! and christmas ball

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Nov 17 17:31:26 GMT 2011

Hi Guys,
This is for those that are coming on the weekend away. Meet tomorrow
outside Fulton at quarter to 6 with all your stuff. You will need: 2*
breakfast, 2* packed lunch (we'll buy dinner so bring money for that
too), sleeping bag (we have a few spare so let us know if you need one),
roll mat, clothes for walking, rucksack, waterproofs, barn does have a
shower if you want to use it so bring wash stuff and money for the pub
:). Some of you haven't paid the full amount £35 so if you could come
along to jc's tomorrow that would be great we'll be there from
12.30-1.30. I think that is all for now any more questions email us.

Also selling Christmas ball tickets tomorrow £30, it will be a epic
night :) so come and buy some tomorrow
See you
Spanner (secretary)
:) :)