[Hiking] James Bond is pretty cool :P

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Mon Nov 14 13:00:38 GMT 2011

What up ma hiking homies?

So this weekend is our weekend away to the PEAK DISTRICT!!! Yes, that's
right folks, a whole weekend away with the hiking club!  What more could
you desire? The trip will cost £35, so sign up on Wednesday or Friday in
JC's 12:30-1:30 to reserve a place. Make sure you pack your boots,
waterproofs, warm clothing and other useful things like food or a torch.
We will be heading out on Friday evening, so meet in front of Fulton
house at 5:45pm and we will venture onwards from there! We'll probably
send out an e-mail with more details closer to the time, but make sure
you get signed up if you want to come.

Looking to tomorrow: IT'S KIT NIGHT! Yay, lots of money off hiking
stuff! We'll be meeting at Yates (at the top corner of Wind Street, on
the square) at 6:30pm (NOTE THE CHANGE IN TIME) and wending our way to
Blacks from there. After you have lightened your pockets and increased
your stash of hiking gear considerably, we will waddle over to LAZERZONE
and have a proper shoot up. Just a tip, don't wear white: it shows up
the blood. Jokes! If you wear white you will just shine like the sun
under the UV rays. It will cost £6.50 for 2 games and you will be able
to leave all the stuff you just bought in a locker whilst you run around
pretending to be James Bond.

Also, CHRISTMAS BALL tickets are still on sale!!! This is the absolute
best social of the year, so don't miss out. Tickets cost £30 and are
being sold at sign ups and on hikes. Food, wine, dancing, and general
fun times are all included in the price.

FYI next weekend we will be walking on Lord Hereford's Knob. You know
you want to come just for the name ;)

See you at sign up,

Charlotte xxx

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30