[Hiking] exmoor stuff

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Oct 20 18:36:02 BST 2011

Hi,
If you aren't coming on the Exmoor trip then ignore this. If you are
then meet outside Fulton house at 6.30 tomorrow, bring all your stuff
for the weekend. If you're not sure what to bring you'll need: sleeping
bag, warm clothing, waterproofs, change of clothes, money , food- 2*
packed lunch, breakfast. we usually eat a pub meal on Saturday evening
so bring enough money for that, if you don't fancy it bring your own
dinns. We plan to stop off at the services on the way down on Friday
evening for food or you can bring sandwiches. Some of you have asked
about borrowing sleeping bags we have a few spare  (bout 2-3) could you
email us to let us know if you need one ( or tell us at sign up). There
are some in Tesco for around £5 as well.  I think that is all if you
want any more info email me or come along to sign up tomorrow
12.30-1.30.  drivers if you bring the cars to uni and dump them around
the back of Fulton house. There are a few more spaces if anyone else is
interested.
Thanks
see you tomorrow
Han xxx