[Hiking] A hole where a hike was

Hiking Club info at uwshiking.org.uk
Thu Feb 23 12:53:33 GMT 2012

Hey Hikers!

Sorry guys but there will be no hike this weekend as we are running a
weekend away instead. If you haven't managed to get a place on this
trip, never fear, the hike next weekend will be awesome - Chepstow to
Tintern Abbey! Come to sign ups in JC's next week to put your name down
for it :)

The deadline for t-shirt orders and payments is tomorrow (Friday 24th).
Sign-up in JC's will be your last chance to order them. They cost £10.

The next weekend away will be to the Rhinogs in North Wales from the
23rd-25th March.

Also, the Annual General Meeting is coming up next wednesday! If you
are interested in standing for a position on the committee then be sure
to attend, and if you're not standing, be sure to attend anyway so that
your vote will be counted. Afterwards we will all be heading out to Wind
Street to celebrate with a Farmers and Farm Animals themed social :)

So although there is no hiking this weekend, there are lots of exciting
hiking-related things to look forward to!
See you at sign-up,
Charlotte

Signups Wednesday 12:30-1:30
         Friday 12:30-1:30