[Jokes] Paint the whole world with a Rainbow!

Chris McKenna cmckenna at sucs.org
Tue Apr 30 20:21:03 BST 2002

--
Chris 'Awkward' McKenna

cmckenna at sucs.swan.ac.uk
awkward at gmx.co.uk
www.sucs.swan.ac.uk/~cmckenna

but with the heart

Antoine de Saint Exupery

---------- Forwarded message ----------

It's a biggie but it's so funny!  Apparently an original script.

The sketch opens with Zippy peeling a banana...
Zippy: " One skin, two skin, three skin, four "
George: " Zippy, where is Bungle?"
Zippy: " I think Geoffrey is trying to get him up"
We see a view of the door and hear Bungle moaning from behind it.
Bungle: " Geoffrey, I can't get it in"
Geoffrey: "You managed it last night"
Bungle: "I know, lets try it round the otherway.Ooooooh, I've got it
in"
Bungle and Geoffrey enter the studio with Bungle carrying a hammer and
peg kit
Bungle: " Would you stick this on the shelf, George"
George: " I can't reach, you'll have to stick it up
yourself, Bungle."
Geoffrey: (to camera ) " Hello everyone, today we are talking about
playing"
Bungle: " Playing with each other, Geoffrey?"
Geoffrey: " Yes Bungle, do you have a special friend that you like to
play with?"
George: " Yesterday we played with each other's balls. Are we going to
play with our friend's balls today?
Bungle: " Yes, and we can play with our twangers as well."
Geoffrey (to camera ) "Have you seen Bungles twanger?"
Zippy: " Oh I have, I showed him how to pluck with it."
Bungle: " It's my plucking instrument."
Geoffrey asks the audience if they can pluck like Bungle
Zippy: " I can, I'm the best plucker here."
George; " And I'm good at banging. My peg's hard isn't it Zippy?
Zippy: " Well of course it is, Your peg wouldn't go in if it was
soft."
Geoffrey; " Let's get back to Bungle's twanger."
Bungle: ( excited ) " Oooooh Geoffrey, we could all play with our
twangers couldn't we?
Let's play the plucking song. Rod and Roger can get their
instruments out and Jane has got two lovely Maracas."
Singers Rod, Roger and Jane enter.
Roger: " We could hear you all banging away"
Rod: " Banging can be fun ."
Jane: " Ooooh yes, and I was banging away all last night with Rod
and Roger."
Roger: (looking sad ) " Yes, but it broke my plucking instrument."
Rod: to Jane ) " Do you want to blow on my pipe while I'm
twanging away?"
Jane: " Oh no, I was banging away with Roger last night. But would you
Liketo play with my Maracas?
Zippy; " No, let's just pluck away with our twangers."
George: " Yes, it doesn't matter what size our twanger is."
Zippy; " I've got a big red one."
George: " I've only got a tiny twanger. But it works well and I like
to play with it."
Geoffrey (to viewers )" Well, have you got your twangers out? And
remember,you can bang your balls at the same time. If you haven't got
any, ask a friend if you can play with his. Now,let's all play the
plucking song."
Everyone in studio: " Pluck, pluck, pluck along, we're going to pluck
all day."
Geoffrey: (waving )" It's time to go. But don't forget to get your
twangers out and play with your balls.