[Jokes] Baby Gates
tim at timjenkins.co.uk
Sat Dec 14 10:16:49 GMT 2002
For the first time in, oh, a decade, I think, something from Microsoft
shipped on time: Jennifer Katharine Gates, weighed 8 pounds 6 ounces
when she was downloaded, er, born on Friday, April 26 at 6: 11pm.
And what do Baby Gates and Daddy's products have in common?
1. Neither can stand on its own two feet without a LOT of third
2. Both barf all over themselves regularly.
3. Regardless of the problem, calling Microsoft Tech Support won't
4. As they mature, we pray that they will be better than that which
5. At first release they're relatively compact, but they seem to grow
and grow and grow with each passing year.
6. Although announced with great fanfare, pretty much anyone could
have produced one.
7. They arrive in shaky condition with inadequate documentation.
8. No matter what, it takes several months between the announcement
and the actual release.
9. Bill gets the credit but someone else did most of the work.
10. For at least the next year, they'll suck.
I was a young boy that had big plans.
Now I'm just another shitty old man.
I don't have fun and I hate everything.
The world owes me, so fuck you.
--Greenday -- The Grouch
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.426 / Virus Database: 239 - Release Date: 02/12/2002
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Jokes